The EagleEye Motion Sensor works anytime, day or night, indoors or out!
Automatically turn on an area of lights, all controlled by X10 modules.
- Fully weather-resistant the EagleEye Motion Sensor (MS14A) is the perfect solution for monitoring indoors and out!
- Easily disable the dawn/dusk feature so it will work 24 hours/day!
- Adjustable time delay! Set the delay from 1 minute to 255 minutes! Now you can have the flexibility to have your lights, appliances, or even Macros turn off just 60 seconds after you leave the room or turn off the lights!
How it works ....
The EagleEye Motion Sensor sends wireless Radio Frequency (RF) signals to an X10 Transceiver or any X10 security system base receiver. The Transceiver receives the signals from the Motion Sensor and passes them onto your house wiring.
These signals are then received by X10 lamp, appliance, or wall switch modules to control lights (or appliances) around the home.
If you set the EagleEye Motion Sensor to a unique code (House Code A and Unit Code 1), then walk into the room where the EagleEye Motion Sensor is located, a lamp module set to "A1" will turn on. As long as you keep moving, the light will stay on, and when you stop moving, the light turns off after the amount of time you select.
The signals transmitted onto your house wiring can also be received by the two-way Computer Interface (CM11A) to initiate macros. The Computer Interface then performs a sequence of events that you've set it up to do.
- You can easily disable the dawn/dusk feature so it will work 24 hours/day!
- It has adjustable time delay! You can set the delay from 1 minute to 255 minutes! Now you can have the flexibility to have your lights, appliances, or even Macros turn off just 60 seconds after you leave the room.
- Weather resistant case protects the sensor from the elements.
- Locking screw prevents easy removal of batteries.
Enhances ActiveHome features & functions:
Normally the EagleEye Motion Sensor will turn on an X10 module set to its' code, however when used with the CM15A 2-way Whole House Computer Interface (included with ActiveHome Pro) the EagleEye Motion Sensor becomes much more powerful. Instead of turning on a module set to A1, you can set A1 to initiate a macro that performs a sequence of events. For example you enter the room, the table lamp can turn on and dim to 70%, and the stereo can turn off 30 minutes later.
Built in photocell works like a watchful eye and will turn lights on and off at dusk and sunrise. This will save you energy as it only detects motion in the dark.
- Up to 20' ft range
- Passive infrared technology
- Motion Sensor is 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)